SBR Decanting System
The iSBR Decanting System is part of the iSBR package. The iDEC Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) Decanting System was developed for the discharge of clarified wastewater from SBRs.
Decanting is a solid/liquid separation process which is an INVENT core competence. TheiDEC SBR Decanting System is a novel, innovative fluid mechanically optimized decanting system.
The INVENT SBR System offers a range of unique advantages, such as:
- Fluid mechanically optimized collector
- No welded construction from standard parts
- Robust swivel joint or hose connection
- Easy to mount and transport
- No position sensor on collector
- Innovative winch design and control
The iDEC DECANTING SYSTEM:
The iDEC SBR Decanting System includes the iDEC Decanter itself, all the piping at the bottom of the tank with the connection joints, the stainless steel anchors and the Decanter Control System.
- Collector – this is oriented horizontally and is equipped with engineered openings through which the clear water flows during the decanting phase. All parts are made from high quality stainless steel.
- Discharge Pipe – this connects the decanter base unit with the collector. Made from high quality stainless steel.
- Decanter Base Unit – the design of the base unit is predicated on a maintenance free swivel joint.
- Electrical winch – the decanter winch controls the position of the collector in the basin.
- Decanter Control System – includes an integrated system.
The iDEC SBR Decanting System is a novel, innovative fluid mechanically optimized decanting system.