Designing your future solutions
Transform ideas into reality with the JIPL design team. Our design engineering expertise is broad and established across the NZ industrial landscape.
Talk to our customers and talk to our team.
The process of turning feelings, wishes and desires into real world and commercially viable outcomes, requires listening to customers, flexible thinking, practical experience, and an open-minded approach… all backed with robust management and accountability.
JIPL provides the depth of experience, diverse range of skills and the interpretive abilities to translate your ideas into reality.
Talk to our customers — they are our testimony!
Using sophisticated 3D software, JIPL provides:
- Complete Design Packages
- Plant Layouts
- Detailed Design Drawings
- Manufacturing Drawings
- Process Animations
- 3D Rapid Prototyping
Design Engineering – Call in the EXPERTS
Do you have a design need? JIPL has the skills and expertise to turn your ideas into reality.
Our experienced in-house design specialists provide the following to transform and develop your need or problem into a safe, reliable and elegant solution to enhance your productivity, your profits and your reputation:
- Analysis of needs, constraints, and options
- The generation of concept designs and ideas
- Researching and testing options and alternatives
- Supporting calculations and logic descriptions
- Plant layouts and space utilisation optimisation schemes
Taking the next step, JIPL has the full skill capability to visualise and present the optimum solution:
- 3D solid modelling – view the solution from all angles
- FEA stress and load analysis capacity
- Detailed design specification and drawings
- Individual component manufacturing drawings
- Fully expanded bills of materials
- Prototype build and development
- Process and product animations
As a JIPL client, you have the benefit of our experienced team, our “design for manufacturing” expertise and the added advantage of access to methods and techniques drawn from our experience across a wide range of industries and processes.
Recent projects undertaken by our team include:
- The design, installation and project management of a surface treatment plant
- Design, build and commission of a new insulated hotbox-type batch oven
- Design and build of a complete automated production unit
- Design of a CIP cleaning system for a wine bottling plant
- Design, supply and project management of a water treatment system to process acid contaminated fluids
- Process modifications to an explosive manufacturing plant
- Variation design of an industrial coffee roasting plant
For more information, please contact us on: email@example.com