The FINE ELODE system is a revolutionary sludge dewatering system. The FINE-ELODE system is available exclusively in New Zealand through JIPL and is ground-breaking compared to conventional dewatering systems.
The ELODE-system is the cutting edge alternative to sludge drying – it can be used for any organic, waste activated sludge and has now proved to be an excellent solution for the wine industry.
ELODE is installing 46 sets (1500MT @20%ds feed) for a sludge reduction projection for the wine industry in China.
The Fine-ELODE system extracts both free and absorbed water, cutting the waste solids in half and achieving > 40-50% dry solids.
- Energy consumption is less than 0.28kw / 1-litre water removed (a world low for energy consumption)
- Excellent sterilisation and sterilisation ability
- Electrical penetration, osmosis, electrophoresis is a technique of moving water molecules and solid particle electrons without electricity
- There is no dust because it is desorbed into Fan cake without odour
- Raises the sludge class (from C class to B class)
- It can be recycled in a variety of different ways according to the sludge properties
- Full automation control for 24 hours without a worker/operator necessary
This is a very simple and high-efficiency sludge reduction system.
JIPL can install your complete packaged dewatering plant, which includes the ELODE system. Another option is to simply attach the ELODE system to any current dewatering machine (belt press, filter press, decanter, thickener etc). The ELODE will extract both free and cell absorbed water from the sludge, producing a final dehydrated product with a moisture content less than 30~60%wt (i.e. 40%~70%ds) at 0.25kW/litre electric consumption only.
This innovative and unique technology cuts disposal costs and reduces energy consumption thereby providing huge savings.
This system also offers huge environmental advantages reducing sludge to landfill.
The ELODE system is easily integrated into existing mechanical dewatering plants. This product has been tried and tested and is proven in the field for its quality and performance.
The ELODE system is fully automated, easy to use and requires little maintenance.
JIPL is known in the wastewater field for our expertise in thickening and dewatering and providing specialist plant and equipment from world industry leaders. In our continuing search for leaders in specialist technologies, we are delighted to offer the ELODE system to the New Zealand market.